Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday evening - Quick Update

Karen is on her way home from the hospital as I write. Why is it that hospitals let people out late in the day? I'm sure there is some reason for it in their minds, but it seems complicated to me. Anyway, now we begin the Gilbert Infirmary...lol. Karen is doing very well, but moving slowly.
If I know her she'll be up and about before you know it. At least I'll have someone here to fuss at.
More later!

p.s. I don't want to gross anyone out but Karen said my foot looks like some kind of war wound (I believe we were talking about someone who had served in WWII when Karen said that), just so you'll have some idea of why it's going to take awhile for the old right foot to heal..

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home! Take it easy for a few days, at least . . . then we want to see the walker races!
    Beth and John

    ReplyDelete