Friday, July 30, 2010

Night Number 1

Well, here it is early Friday morning. I'm doing my 6 a.infusion, Karen is napping, and the dogs are wrestling on my bed. We did very well last night. Thre puppies don't understand why they can't get on the bed with Mom, but they are now living with that idea. That's okay because I like them snuggled with me in my bed. We had to throw the cat off Karen's bed several times but when we got up aT 6, guess what? He was snuggled on the bed next to her. Oh, well....as long as he will lay there he's not in the way. A very stubborn creature, that cat. Karen and I both managed to coordinate bathroom breaks in the night...so that was good. She's getting up and negotiating that well. I'm going to fix us breakfast in a bit if I can get the food and Karen to the table...:-). So far, so good.

1 comment:

  1. Brother you never cease to amaze me. You are soooo good! I love you! Sis

    ReplyDelete