Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/22/10-The PCP Finally

Karen and I got to meet my PCP for the first time today! (That's Primary Care Physician for those who don't know the language...lol). Dr. Gregory Hanson was recommended to me by one of my hospital doctors (Dr. Giang, who was great to me in the hospital!). Dr. Hanson is wonderful! Had a great visit and we have a health plan for the future. It's remarkable that God has placed so many good medical people in the path to care for me. I get to add taking my blood pressure regularly to my regimen now. He was very pleased with my blood sugar log and we are already talking about some simple changes to it.

As for yesterday, I had a wonderful birthday with greetings from lots of family and friends. Charlie and Carolyn Shapard brought steak, half a baked potato, salad, and angel food cake with low sugar Cool Whip and strawberries (Did you know angel food cake is on the can have list?...yum!) and there were no adverse affects on my blood sugar.

Everyday is a little step forward and forward is the right direction to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment