Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday update

Just a brief update. For convenience in maintenance I let a friend buzz cut my hair last night. My hair hasn't been this short since I was 5 years old. If I had any muscles, I'd look like a marine drill instructor. We're working on pics to share so you can rate my new look. All I can say is that it sure feels better.

Karen and I are waiting for the home health nurse to come and redress my foot. This happens every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I have doctor's visits next week, including the surgeon, so we'll see what they say.

We are actually looking forward to the weekend...without having to get out to go to the doctor or having the nurse come dress the foot. All in all, we're doing pretty good right now...although the 4 a.m. antibiotic infusion is still a challenge. You'd be amazed at what's on TV at 4 a.m...lol.

Everyday brings a little progress.

1 comment:

  1. Happy weekend to you and Karen. Let us know if you need anything. By the way, I saw a sneak preview of the new buzz - ahhh...no more 'bed head'! Caleb and Matt will be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete