Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding in Alexandria, VA

I've just returned from attending my nephew's wedding in Alexandria, VA. Brian Cocchiola married Caroline Skelly on May 7th and they are headed to New York where Brian will be starting his medical rotations. The weekend started with the Rehearsal Dinner at the La Strada, a wonderful Italian restuarant in Old Towne. The food was absolutely wonderful, served family style and lots of it. The toast was a wonderful way to say best wishes to the happy couple! Caleb and Mary Beth went with me to the wedding. It was fun to be with them for the weekend!


The happy couple taking more pictures on the stairway at the reception.


The parents of the groom - Bob and Jocelyn Cocchiola. Jocelyn is my sister - the one I call "Monk".



The DJ was great! He played great dancing music and the dance floor stayed full. Gotta have a little of the Electric Slide! That's my sister, Bev, and Mary Beth leading the way. Jenna, my niece, and her boyfriend Daniel following. Everyone was having fun!


The Grubb siblings all in the same place - Bev, Monk, Johnny and Karen. They were appeasing their older sister to pose for this one. Glad they did!







Then there were the cousins. Erin Cocchiola Rich, Mary Beth Gilbert Foust, Taylor Austin, Jenna Cocchiola, Brian and Caroline Cocchiola. Katie Gilbert was missed!

It was a weekend full of activity with family and friends. I was so glad I was there!




















No comments:

Post a Comment