Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wound Care Update

I went for my usual Wound Care Clinic visit today. It appears that the Biostep-Ag is doing its job! The wound looks good and is progressing well. It also appears that I am now permanently done with the wound vacc and not just a two week hiatus. We're going to send it back to the company it came from this week! It also appears that the end to my antibiotic infusions are in sight...maybe next week. My picc line will stay in for a bit, just to be sure, but the end is coming! When the picc line is gone and the foot is well, I intend to take an hour long shower (or at least as long as the hot water lasts...lol). I will also then be able to vertically visit the upstairs realms of my house and dismantle the Infirmary so it can become a den again. Please pray that the progress continues in the right direction. It would be a great Christmas gift!

5 comments:

  1. God is sooo good!!! We are still praying!!! I love you! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and Karen are celebrating and thanking God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pack it up and ship it out! Yay for no more vacc! I'll be seeing you in a little over a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Oh, so much to be thankful for and celebrate this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I still wish you A Hoppy New Year?!!
    Have a lovely Christmas!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete