Monday, January 16, 2012

Wilkinson Family Party

I was so glad to be able to attend the family party while in Richmond! I am reminded that I'm the oldest grandchild/cousin and the only family member who doesn't live in Richmond at these gatherings. My grandmother, Lois Wilkinson, had three daughters. My mother was one of those daughters and was an identical twin. Mama's sisters are still living and were able to attend the party. Auntie, the one on the right, is Mama's twin and Aunt Phyllis, on the left, is their younger sister. They both have married children and grandchildren. This year, Auntie became a great-grandmother twice! I had fun visiting with everyone and getting caught up on all the happenings.
These are all my 1st cousins on my mother's side of the family! It was good to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment