Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

I haven't posted in awhile, but here are the newest updates. I have now returned to work. I will be returning to the classroom and will be a tenured professor of philosophy at the Northwest Campus of TCC. I'm very excited about the return to teaching and the classroom and am looking forward to being a part of the campus where I began my TCC teaching career. It appaers that you can go home again...:-).

As for my foot, we're still in the healing process. Things are progressing but slowly. I've still got the picc line and the antibiotic infusions and probably will have them as long as the foot has an open wound. However, as we measure the wound each week it grows smaller, so my time on the walker grows shorter with each passing week. Teaching on a walker will be a new adventure for both me and my students. Karen will be glad when I am able to walk and drive again so she won't have to be my taxi.

Missed everyone at church on Sunday because Karen didn't want us out in the bad weather, that didn't turn out to be so bad...lol
.

Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment